The law offices of Ingerman & Horwitz have been dedicated members of the Baltimore community for years. We understand the challenges of living in an area as diverse and historically storied as Baltimore. The city provides unique challenges with its changing face and we are here to help you.
If you have been injured in an accident our offices are ready for your case and want to see you get the best possible treatment and service in your time of need.
Baltimore is a true American city. Baltimore served as an early capital for the country, and though much has changed over the years, the city retains its history while meeting the demands of the future.
As the second largest port on the East coast, and an immigration hub, Baltimore is home a diverse citizenry. Even with economic shifts changing the already changeable face of the city, Baltimore citizens know how to roll with the punches and help out their community.
Ingerman & Horwitz offer a wide variety of services in the area of personal injury and accident law. If you have been injured by a people, products, animals, or at an unsafe location we have experienced attorneys willing to represent your rights and help you obtain just compensation for your injuries, pain, lost wages, and medical bills.
Accidents happen, and when they do your world can be turned inside out in a hurry. Hiring a personal injury attorney can greatly assist you in getting back on your feet and back to living your life. Having an experienced and compassionate attorney in your corner can make getting through the ordeals that go with an accident much easier.
Our service areas include
- Premises liability – when you’re injured at a specific location.
- Product liability – when a product operates in such a way as to cause an injury.
- Medical malpractice – when you’re injured because of the negligence of a medical professoinal.
- Truck accidents – injuries related to a truck, whether a collision or not, including garbage trucks.
- Auto accidents – when you are injured due to a vehicle accident.
- Burn injuries – when you are injured by a fire or chemical in such a way that it leaves burns.
- Brain injuries – injuries to the brain or nervous system caused by an accident or negligence.
- Industrial diseases – when you are injured due to work conditions.
- Dental accidents – injuries related to or affecting the mouth.
- Slip and fall – an injury caused by slipping and falling, usually due to a hazard at a location.
- Dog bites – injuries caused by a dog.
- Wrongful death – when an accident or negligence leads to death.
- Motorcycle Accidents – When a motorcycle rider is injured.
Our Offices in Baltimore
Contact our office right in Baltimore for a free consultation and prompt service. Time is a factor when dealing with an accident, contact Ingerman & Horwitz today Baltimore Maryland personal injury and accident attorneys to learn about your rights and get us to work on your case.
Our Baltimore office is located here: