Call Us Now! Toll-free 1-800-776-4529

Tag: work-related injuries

What Is the Jones Act?

Posted On 12.08.14 by in General Information

In nearly all situations, individuals who are hurt on the job can file for workers’ compensation, except for seamen, or maritime workers. Individuals who work primarily on a boat...

Read More
trust trust trust trust