Personal injury law encompasses many types of injuries. You may have been injured at a specific location, by the faulty operation of a product, as a result of the negligence of a doctor, in a car or truck accident, or in a fire.
No matter how you were hurt, you need capable legal representation to guide you through the process of getting the financial compensation you need and deserve. The personal injury lawyers of Ingerman and Horwitz have been bringing exactly that kind of legal expertise and assistance to injured men and women for decades.
Do I need a Baltimore personal injury attorney?
One question commonly asked by injured people is “Do I really need a lawyer?” It’s a fair question. No matter what outside advice you may receive, only a lawyer can work with you to decide if your situation is one which merits legal representation. This means the only way to know if you really need a personal injury lawyer is to call one.
When you speak with a lawyer from Ingerman and Horwitz, you will get a free and fair analysis of your situation. If you can’t be helped by a lawyer, you will be told why. If your case would be helped by having legal representation, you will have a clear explanation of how we can help.
What is a personal injury?
Personal injuries take many forms, and in the legal world these injuries are divided into many types. Here are just a few examples:
- Premises liability – when you’re injured at a specific location. Often called “Slip and Fall.”
- Product liability – when a product operates in such a way as to cause an injury.
- Medical malpractice – when you’re injured because of the negligence of a medical professoinal.
- Truck accidents – injuries related to a truck, whether a collision or not, including garbage trucks.
- Auto accidents – when you are injured due to a vehicle accident.
- Burn injuries – when you are injured by a fire or chemical in such a way that it leaves burns.
- Brain injuries – injuries to the brain or nervous system caused by an accident or negligence.
- Industrial diseases – when you are injured due to work conditions.
- Dental accidents – injuries related to or affecting the mouth.
- Slip and fall – an injury caused by slipping and falling, usually due to a hazard at a location.
- Dog bites – injuries caused by a dog.
- Wrongful death – when an accident or negligence leads to death.
- Motorcycle Accidents – When a motorcycle rider is injured.
Clearly, there is an amount of overlap. It takes an experienced personal injury lawyer to recognize the key components of your case and to determine how best to move forward in getting you the full, fair compensation you deserve.
What happens next?
When we decide to take your case, a lawyer from Ingerman and Horwitz will speak with you and ask questions designed to best investigate your case. Being injured is an emotionally and financially difficult time. We want to help. Allow a capable and experienced attorney from our firm to gather evidence, investigate your claim, and fight for the compensation you are entitled to. We are just a phone call away. Our toll-free number is 1-800-776-4LAW (4529). Call today.